Our Implement Carrier MT2 M1 allows a flexible use of our Pneumatic Seeders (PS) and can therefore be optimally used in combination with a variety of trailed tillage implements. On the tillage implement itself, only the hoses and the dispersion plates have to be mounted. The implement can quickly be detached and driven by itself.
The Implement Carrier is carried at the three-point of the tractor, whereby the weight of the Pneumatic Seeder is not on the implement itself, but it is taken over by the Implement Carrier. Consequently, weight relief is created on the machine and optimized all axle loads and weights.
The Implement Carrier provides space for all Pneumatic Seeders from the PS 120 to the PS 1600. Our PS equipment is suitable for the application of a wide variety of seeds. The distribution of fertilizer is also possible with our Pneumatic Seeders. For this we offer a special corrosion-resistant fertilizer version, which is available from the PS 120 to the PS 800.
Benefits of the Implement Carrier
- Mounting of the Pneumatic Seeder on the implement is not directly necessary
- Axle loads and weights are optimized!
- Pulling force enhancement through weight action on the towing vehicle
- The implements can be detached and driven by itself within a short amount of time
- Seeding combination with various cultivation implements (cultivator, disc harrow, roller, strip till coulters, etc.)
The practical Implement Carrier
The Implement Carrier MT2 M1 allows the flexible use of our Pneumatic Seeders (PS), as they do not need to be mounted directly on the pulled soil tillage implements. Only the hose routing and the dispersion plate need to be attached to the implement.About the product
APV operators about Implement Carrier
Share your experience with APV machines!