- The harrow has 2 rows with cranked 0.5 in / 12mm or 0.4 in / 10mm (optional) tines.
- Cranked tines create an elliptical movement on the soil. The steeper the position of the tines, the smaller the motion. The flatter the position of the tines, the larger the motion.
- In addition to the depth, the aggressiveness of the tines relative to one another on the GK series can also be changed. To do so, you only have to insert the pins for the harrow gangs as desired in a hole more to the front or the rear.
- The crank for the levelling plate can be used to turn the harrow gangs more easily.
APV keeps innovating! A popular request from dairy farmers is a light-weight pasture maintenance implement that combines a tined harrow, air seeder and roller that allows the harrow and roller to be separated. APV has delivered!
The GK Combination Harrow consists of a two-row harrow with a levelling board and a roller. Your advantage with APV: the harrow and roller can be used combined at the rear. However, you can also use the two implements separately at the front and rear using the front mounting accessory. The trailing roller convinces separately too, for example for applications in arable farming.
The Grassland Combi is available in two working widths 8.2 ft and 9.8 ft (2.5 m and 3 m) and with 3 different roller types (Cambridge roller Ø 15.4 ft (390 mm), Cambridge roller Ø 20.9 ft (530 mm), and toothed ring roller Ø 16.1 ft (410 mm)). The benefits of simultaneous re-seeding of grass using APV seeders together with grassland cultivation implements have also been demonstrated first hand (Pneumatic Seeders and Multi-Metering Systems).
- Tool-free separation, fixation and assembly of the roller and the harrow
- Harrow at the front and roller at the rear achieves improved weight distribution (centre of gravity lies close to the tractor).
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the working depth of the roller
- Depth, pressure and aggression adjustment of the tines is done in stages via bolts in the hole pattern
GK 250 M1
Lightweight and manoeuvrable - even on steep terrain
The GK 250 M1 is ideally suited for pasture management—including reseeding and new seeding of grasses—on level and steep terrain. The sod is optimally prepared by the 0.5 in (12 mm) tines and the seed is directly pressed down by the trailing roller. The GK 250 M1 is used for multiple operations. On steep terrain or with smaller tractors, the GK Grassland Combination can be separated for greater efficiency and operational control.About the product
GK 300 M1
The innovation for grassland farmers
The grassland combination GK 300 M1 is ideally suited for meadow management, for reseeding and new seeding of grasses, both on level and steep terrain. The sod is optimally prepared by the 0.5 in (12 mm) tines and the seed is directly pressed down by the trailing roller. The GK 300 M1 is used for multiple operations. On steep terrains or with smaller tractors, the GK Grassland Combination can be separated for greater efficiency and operational control.About the product
the Grassland Combi
Mr Schacherl reports about the GK 300 M1
"My choose the GK, because I can work on the grassland and green the field.The spring-mounted levelling plate and the trailing roller enables for perfect crumbling are best, and the price - performance ratio also convinces me."
J. Schacherl, Landwirt
Mr Eder reports about the GK 300 M1
You might think this is a holiday photo, but not this one with the Rax in the background. This is Mr Eders workstation and he poses with our APV device GK 300 M1 and the Pneumatic Planter PS 200 M1.
Thanks for the submission!
S. Eder, Farmer
Share your experience with APV machines!