- The harrow has 2 rows with cranked 0.5 in / 12mm or 0.4 in / 10mm (optional) tines.
- Cranked tines create an elliptical movement on the soil. The steeper the position of the tines, the smaller the motion. The flatter the position of the tines, the larger the motion.
- In addition to the depth, the aggressiveness of the tines relative to one another on the GK series can also be changed. To do so, you only have to insert the pins for the harrow gangs as desired in a hole more to the front or the rear.
- The crank for the levelling plate can be used to turn the harrow gangs more easily.
APV keeps innovating! A popular request from dairy farmers is a light-weight pasture maintenance implement that combines a tined harrow, air seeder and roller that allows the harrow and roller to be separated. APV has delivered!
The GK Combination Harrow consists of a two-row harrow with a levelling board and a roller. Your advantage with APV: the harrow and roller can be used combined at the rear. However, you can also use the two implements separately at the front and rear using the front mounting accessory. The trailing roller convinces separately too, for example for applications in arable farming.
The Combination Harrow is available in two working widths 8.2 ft and 9.8 ft (2.5 m and 3 m) and with 3 different roller types (Cambridge roller Ø 15.4 ft (390 mm), Cambridge roller Ø 20.9 ft (530 mm), and toothed ring roller Ø 16.1 ft (410 mm)). The benefits of simultaneous re-seeding of grass using APV seeders together with grassland cultivation implements have also been demonstrated first hand (Pneumatic Seeders and Multi-Metering Systems).
- Tool-free separation, fixation and assembly of the roller and the harrow
- Harrow at the front and roller at the rear achieves improved weight distribution (centre of gravity lies close to the tractor).
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the working depth of the roller
- Depth, pressure and aggression adjustment of the tines is done in stages via bolts in the hole pattern
GK 250 M1
Lightweight and manoeuvrable - even on steep terrain
The GK 250 M1 is ideally suited for pasture management—including reseeding and new seeding of grasses—on level and steep terrain. The sod is optimally prepared by the 0.5 in (12 mm) tines and the seed is directly pressed down by the trailing roller. The GK 250 M1 is used for multiple operations. On steep terrain or with smaller tractors, the GK Grassland Combination Harrow can be separated for greater efficiency and operational control.About the product
GK 300 M1
The innovation for grassland farmers
The Combination Harrow GK 300 M1 is ideally suited for meadow management, for reseeding and new seeding of grasses, both on level and steep terrain. The sod is optimally prepared by the 0.5 in (12 mm) tines and the seed is directly pressed down by the trailing roller. The GK 300 M1 is used for multiple operations. On steep terrains or with smaller tractors, the GK Combination Harrow can be separated for greater efficiency and operational control.About the product
the Combination Harrow
Mr. Schild is convinced of the Grassland Combination Harrow GK 300 M1
Main focus of the company: Dairy farming
Optimal device for reseeding grassland stands.
Mr. Schild, farmer from Austria
Mr. Gruber appreciates the flexibility of his his Grassland Combination Harrow GK 300 M1
Main focus of the company: Arable farming, forage production, dairy farming, cattle breeding, Dairy Farming
The grassland reseeding device was purchased in the spring of 2021. We are very satisfied with the many and at the same time quick and easy adjustment options. With the operation of the terminal 5.2 it is easy to adjust the seed rate. The grassland combi is mainly used in grassland, but also for reseeding in fields.
Mr. Gruber, farmer from Austria
Mr. Hartlieb is very impressed with his Greenland Combi GK 300 M1
Main focus of the company: Dairy Farming
An impressive machine with top quality! Perfectly finished and thought out! Am thrilled and my customers are very satisfied! Due to the split combination it is easily possible to drive very steep fields! Top machines.
Mr. Hartlieb, farmer from Austria
Mr Schacherl reports about the GK 300 M1
"My choose the GK, because I can work on the grassland and green the field.The spring-mounted levelling plate and the trailing roller enables for perfect crumbling are best, and the price - performance ratio also convinces me."
J. Schacherl, Landwirt
Mr Eder reports about the GK 300 M1
You might think this is a holiday photo, but not this one with the Rax in the background. This is Mr Eders workstation and he poses with our APV device GK 300 M1 and the Pneumatic Planter PS 200 M1.
Thanks for the submission!
S. Eder, Farmer
Share your experience with APV machines!