Six Tasks in One Pass: Grass & Pasture Rehabilitation in Our 9'8''-wide Implement
Want to know more about the GP 300? Please call or email us (contact info at right). Our ag implement professionals are ready to answer your questions.Looking to buy the GP 300? Locate the distributor or dealer nearest you!
Download the GP 300/GP 600 Brochure.
GP 300 M1
The GP 300 M1 Harrow is the ultimate machine for pasture maintenance, including seeding and reseeding of grass. Because of the unique combination of 12mm and 8mm spring tines, grass is optimally dethatched and weeded. The GP Series, in combination with a PS Series Pneumatic Seeder, will level, dethatch, weed, aerate, reseed, and ensure seed to soil contact... all in one pass.
- Removal of shallow-rooted weeds
- Removal of unwanted thatch
- Light soil aeration with tines and roller
- Grass/plant root stimulation
- Overseeding/reseeding with optional PS Series Pneumatic Seeder
9.8 ft (3 m)
Weight (without PS) (Cambridge roller 15.4 in (390 mm))
2,711.7 lbs (1,230 kg)
Weight (without PS) (Cambridge roller 20.9 in (530 mm))
3,593.5 lbs (1,630 kg)
Weight (without PS) (Toothed ring roller 16.1 in (410 mm))
3,593.5 lbs (1,630 kg)
CAT 2 (mast height CAT 3)
from 65 kW/90 HP
1 double-acting hydraulic required for roller adjustment
- Complete unit with two beds of tines and roller
- Spring-mounted levelling plates
- Beds with bent 12 mm (40 pcs.), 8 mm tines (56 pcs.)
- Heavy Cambridge roller (Ø 390 mm or Ø 530 mm) or toothed ring roller (Ø 410 mm)
- The Grassland Pro Harrow has spring-mounted levelling plates to even out mole hills and other soft mounds.
- Followed by two beds with bent tines of different thickness. This is a unique combination that has been proven to provide excellent results.
- Every working tool can be used as a single unit (e.g. roller) on its own, or can be changed to any configuration as they are all compatible with one another for various applications depending on the nature of the job.
Usable with Pneumatic Seeders PS 200 M1 - PS 500 M2 with hydraulic fan.
- Hydraulic tine adjustment
- Warning signs + lights
- Mounting kit for PS 120 M1 - PS 500 M2
- Access platform
Additional equipment and accessories upon request! We’d be happy to configure your own special implement. Please contact your APV consultant.