At 19'8'' wide, the GP 600 is our fastest, most cost-effective way to complete pasture maintenance
Want to know more about the GP 600? Please call or email us (contact info at right). Our ag implement professionals are ready to answer your questions.Looking to buy the GP 600? Locate the distributor or dealer nearest you!
Download the GP 300/GP 600 Brochure.
GP 600 M1
The GP 600 M1 Harrow is the ultimate machine for maintaining large areas of grass, pasture and forage, including seeding and reseeding of grass. Because of the unique combination of 12 mm tines and 8 mm tines, the field of grass is optimally dethatched and weeded. The GP Series, in combination with a PS Series Pneumatic Seeder, will level, dethatch, weed, aerate, reseed, and ensure seed to soil contact... all in one pass and at higher field speeds that virtually any other implement.
- Removal of shallow-rooted weeds
- Removal of unwanted thatch
- Light soil aeration with tines and roller
- Grass/plant root stimulation
- Overseeding/reseeding with optional PS Series Pneumatic Seeder
19.7 ft (6 m)
Weight (without PS) (Cambridge roller 20.9 in (530 mm))
8,377.6 lbs (3,800 kg)
Weight (without PS) (Toothed ring roller 16.1 in (410 mm))
8,377.6 lbs (3,800 kg)
from 100 kW/140 HP
3 double-acting hydraulics required for chassis, folding and adjustment of roller
- Complete unit with three beds of tines and roller
- Spring-mounted levelling plates
- Beds with bent 12 mm tines (78 pcs.), 8 mm tines (114 pcs.)
- Heavy Cambridge roller (530 mm) or toothed ring roller (410 mm)
- The Grassland Pro Harrow has spring-mounted levelling plates to even out mole hills and other soft mounds.
- Followed by two beds with bent tines of different thickness. This is a unique combination that has been proven to provide excellent results.
- Every working tool can be used as a single unit (e.g. roller) on its own, or can be changed to any configuration as they are all compatible with one another for various applications depending on the nature of the job.
Pneumatic Seeders with HYDRAULIC fan
- PS 200 M1 NA
- PS 300 M1 NA
- PS 500 M2 NA
- Air brake (available by order only)
- Warning signs + lights GP 600 (approx. 66.1 lbs (30 kg)
- Operating hour counter
- Mounting kit for PS 200-500
- Set of sensors - radar + tractor linkage lower bar sensor GP 600
- Access platform GP 600 (approx. 176.4 lbs (80 kg))
- Accessory kit 500/50-17“ tires (recommended for consistent road transport)
- Accessory kit toolbox