Large hopper volume for efficient cover crop seeding
Want to know more about the PS 800? Please call or email us (contact info at right). Our ag implement professionals are ready to answer your questions. Looking to buy the PS 800? Locate the distributor or dealer nearest you!
Also available in a corrosion-resistant D Fertilizer Edition.
Download the PS Series Brochure.
PS 800 M1
The PS 800 M1 is a professional grade implement for seeding cover crops or pasture, such as grass, alfalfa or hay. With a 28.2 cu ft/22.7 bushel hopper volume, the PS 800 has sufficient capacity to keep you in the field longer. It can reduce total in-field time since it can be combined and fitted to an existing cultivator or mounted on the APV Machine Carrier MT2, thereby allowing you to complete two functions in one pass. Large seed and small seed blends can be sown, including annual ryegrass, cereal rye and wheat!
- Distribution of grass and legume seeds
- Dispersal of cover crops, overseeding and reseeding
- For wide widths and/or heavy seed, the use of a hydraulic fan is recommended.
9.8-39.4 ft (3-12 m) with electric fan, 16 outlets
9.8-39.4 ft (3-12 m) with hydraulic fan, 32 outlets (optional)*
(16 outlets with 16 Y-dividers or doubling pieces as accessories available)
Dimensions and weight
H 49.2 in, W 39.4 in, D 67.0 in (125 cm, 100 cm, 170 cm)
551.2 lbs (250 kg)
28.2 cu ft (800 l)
12 V / 25 A
- Complete seeder with hoses (246.1 ft (75 m))
- Metering roll for fine seed, metering roll for coarse seed
- 19.7 ft (6 m) cable from the seeder to the control box
- Calibration slide, calibration bag, scale for seed, fill level sensor*, fan pressure monitoring*
- 16 dispersion plates & 8 pcs. hexagonal bars (for mounting of dispersion plates)
- Lifting lugs to assist with installation
- Foreign particle sieve
- Necessary tools to remove the drive covers (metering roll)
- Different metering rolls for different seeds and seed blends
- Accurate & wind independent seed dispersion
- Monitoring and controlling of the metering roll speed
- Precise feeding over the full working width
- Seed discharge function
- Large opening to accomodate filling with bulk bags
- Tank cover can be opened in two directions, selected at time of order
- Tank discharge port
- Sealed hopper discharge port
- Speed independent dispersion & headland management* (optional)
- Acre counter, automatic calibration-test function *
- Storage for second metering roll
- Welded steel tank
- Terminal strip for easier retrofitting of sensors