Metering rolls that change in minutes make this a mulit-functional machine
Want to know more about the PS 500? Please call or email us (contact info at right). Our ag implement professionals are ready to answer your questions. Looking to buy the PS 500? Locate the distributor or dealer nearest you!
Also available in a corrosion-resistant D Fertilizer Edition (see below).
Download the PS Series Brochure.
PS 500 M2
The PS 500 M2* is an excellent seeder for farmers and contractors with medium to large areas to be seeded and cultivated at the same time. It can be mounted on virtually any soil tillage implements. The fill level sensor**, factory installed, indicates when the seed level is getting low.
Also available in a corrosion-resistant PS 500 M2 D Fertilizer Edition, which can spread corrosive fertilizers, pesticides and other microgranules. The D Fertilizer Edition is hermetically sealed and cathodic dip coated (CDC; except the hydraulic fan) for corrosion resistance. Fertilizer applications are completed at a lower rate than seeding.
- Distribution of grass and legume seeds
- Dispersal of cover crops, overseeding and reseeding
- For wide widths and/or heavy seed, the use of a hydraulic fan is recommended.
3.3-19.7 ft (1-6 m) with electric fan, 8 outlets
3.3-23.0 ft (1-7 m) with hydraulic fan, 8 outlets
3.3-39.4 ft (1-12 m) with hydraulic fan, 16 outlets (optional)
(8 outlets with 8 Y-dividers or doubling pieces as accessories available)
H 49.2 in, W 31.5 in, D 47.2 in (125 cm, 80 cm, 120 cm)
H 49.2 in, W 31.5 in, D 49.2 in (125 cm, 80 cm, 125 cm)
17.6 cu ft (500 l)
Net weight elec. / hydr.
205.0 lbs (93 kg) / 255.7 lbs (116 kg)
12 V / 25 A
- Complete seeder with hoses (82.0 ft (25 m))
- Metering roll for fine seed and metering roll for coarse seed (metering rolls for seed blends can also be supplied as an option)
- 19.7 ft (6 m) cable from the seeder to the control box
- Calibration slide, counter plate, calibration bag, scale for seed, fill level sensor*
- Fan pressure monitoring* for hydraulic fan
- 8 dispersion plates & 4 pcs. hexagonal bars (for mounting of dispersion plates)
- Foreign particle sieve
- Necessary tools to remove the drive covers (metering roll and belt)
- Different metering rolls for different seeds and seed blends
- Accurate & wind independent seed dispersion
- Monitoring and controlling of the metering roll speed
- Precise feeding over the full working width
- Seed discharge function
- Speed independent dispersion & headland management* (optional)
- Acre counter, automatic calibration-test function*
- Structurally reinforced steel frame
- Durable polyethylene tank
- Precise application rates
- Tank discharge port
- Terminal strip for easier retrofitting of sensors
- Various farm implements
- APV GP 300 M1 NA & GP 600 M1 NA Grassland Pro Harrow
*Requires a compatible Controller.
**For use with Controller 5.2