Full ground coverage seed distribution through 8 outlets creates denser, healthier field growth
Want to know more about the PS 300? Please call or email us (contact info at right). Our ag implement professionals are ready to answer your questions. Looking to buy the PS 300? Locate the distributor or dealer nearest you!
Also available in a corrosion-resistant D Fertilizer Edition (see below).
Download the PS Series Brochure.
PS 300 M1
Using the electrically regulated metering roll, the seed enters the air channel where the electric or optional hydraulic fan conveys it through plastic hoses to the dispersion plates. From there it is evenly distributed near the ground. This enables precise seeding—even when the wind is blowing—and full ground coverage that results in thicker growth and more efficient use of land compared to row seeding.
Also available in a corrosion-resistant PS 300 M1 D Fertilizer Edition, which can spread corrosive fertilizers, pesticides and other microgranules. The D Fertilizer Edition is hermetically sealed and cathodic dip coated (CDC; except the hydraulic fan) for corrosion resistance. Fertilizer applications are completed at a lower rate than seeding.
- Distribution of grass and legume seeds
- Dispersal of cover crops, overseeding and reseeding
- For wide widths and/or heavy seed, the use of a hydraulic fan is recommended.
3.3-19.7 ft (1-6 m) with electric fan, 8 outlets
3.3-23.0 ft (1-7 m) with hydraulic fan, 8 outlets
3.3-39.4 ft (1-12 m) with hydraulic fan, 16 outlets (optional)
(8 outlets with 8 Y-dividers or doubling pieces as accessories available)
H 43.3 in, W 31.5 in, D 39.4 in (110 cm, 80 cm, 100 cm)
H 43.3 in, W 31.5 in, D 45.3 in (110 cm, 80 cm, 115 cm)
9.80 cu ft (300 l)
Net weight elec. / hydr.
154.3 lbs (70 kg) / 205.0 lbs (93 kg)
12 V/25 A
- Complete seeder with hoses (82.0 ft (25 m))
- Metering roll for fine seed and metering roll for coarse seed (metering rolls for seed blends can also be supplied)
- 19.7 ft (6 m) cable from the seeder to the control box
- Calibration slide, counter plate, calibration bag, scale for seed
- Fan pressure monitoring* for hydraulic fan
- 8 dispersion plates & 4 pcs. hexagonal bars (for mounting of dispersion plates)
- Foreign particle sieve
- Necessary tools to remove the drive covers (metering roll and belt)
- Different metering rolls for different seeds and seed blends
- Accurate & wind independent seed dispersion
- Monitoring and controlling of the metering roll speed
- Precise feeding over the full working width
- Seed discharge function
- Speed independent dispersion & headland management with sensors* (optional)
- Acre counter, automatic calibration-test function*
- Terminal strip for easier retrofitting of sensors
- Durable polyethylene tank
- Precise application rates
- Tank discharge port
- Various farm implements
- APV Grassland Harrow GS 300 M1 NA & GS 600 M1 NA und APV Grassland Pro Harrow GP 300 M1 NA & GP 600 M1 NA