We are looking for an immediate hire at our rapidly growing office in Denver, Colorado, to support our sales team and perform clerical work. This person will work with the US Sales Team in an administrative role, which includes warehouse administration, finance and marketing tasks, general administrative activities, and reporting on the group-owned SAGE ERP system to APV’s executives in the US and Europe.
- Support of sales management by preparing quotations, receiving PO’s and triggering manufacturing orders, by using the group-owned SAGE ERP system, maintenance of customer information, sales administration, and routine invoicing
- Supply Chain – tracking international shipments and keeping customers informed about shipment status; organizing domestic trucking in conjunction with warehouse management
- Order to Cash - Support of Accounting / Finance - administering / managing / prepping for bookkeeping of incoming and outgoing invoices
- General admin and support services (IT, Office, Communication, etc.)
- Support marketing processes - Marketing Online / Offline / Events / Shows
- Directly reports to the Chief Sales Officer and CFO
- Position is full time at 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Attractive compensation package
- Comparable industry experience
- Experience in the distribution of agricultural equipment is an advantage
What Do We Offer In Return
- A competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organization
- An environment where personal and professional growth is encouraged and supported
Please submit resume and one-page professional cover letter outlining why you are the right fit for this position to Jeff Hoskins: email@example.com