Professional spreading on large areas!
To also serve farmers with large cultivation areas, the Pneumatic Seeders are designed with larger hopper volumes 1,200 l and 1,600 l. With the PS 1200 M1 and PS 1600 M1, you achieve a working width of 3 – 12 metres with a choice of 16 or 32 outlets.
IMPORTANT information: Delivery availability (AT and DE only) upon request. We reserve the right to make technical modifications and improvements to the performance, appearance and scope of delivery!
Have we aroused your curiosity? Our product manager is happy to help and to answer any questions you may have about our new product!
- Seeding cover crops
- Reseeding of grass
- Applications with high required spread rates
9.8-39.4 ft (3-12 m) with electric fan, 16 outlets
9.8-39.4 ft (3-12 m) with hydraulic fan, 32 outlets (optional)
(16 outlets with 16 Y-dividers or doubling pieces as accessories available)
H 65.0 in / 70.9 in x W 43.3 in x D 88.6 in (H 165 cm / 180 cm, W 110 cm, D 225 cm)
Steel hopper with a capacity of 1,200 l / 1,600 l
Net weight, hydr.
1,102.3 lbs / 1,179.5 lbs (500 kg / 535 kg)
12 V / 25 A
1 single-acting control unit (size BG 3) + 1 pressureless return (BG 4) required; max. required pressure: 180 bar, max. required oil quantity: 38 l/min
- Complete seeder with hoses (75 m)
- Meter roller for fine seeds, meter roller for large seeds (cereals, grass)
- 19.7 ft (6 m) of cable from the seeder to the control box
- Calibration slide, calibration bag, scale for seed, fill level sensor*, fan pressure monitoring*
- 16 baffle plates & 8 hexagonal bars (for mounting the baffle plates)
- Universal bracket for mounting on a soil tillage implement
- 4 assembly plates
- Different meter rolls (fine seeds and large seeds)
- Wind-independent and precise spreading of the seed
- Monitoring and control of the meter roll speed
- Exact lateral distribution over the whole working width
- Emptying function
- Opening for residual emptying
- Large opening for filling with bulk bags
- Reversible hopper cover
- Speed-independent seeding rate & headland management with sensors* (optional))
- Hectare counter, automatic calibration
- Reduced workload because the hopper does not require frequent filling
- Parking position for second meter roll
- Filling screen (2 pcs. required for each PS)
- Calibration button
- Extension cable PS MX 5 m
- Tractor cable set 8 m